Performing a Score Data Diagnostic
This topic describes the process for running an analysis with a Score Data diagnostic in Portfolio Mode.
To run an analysis with a Score Data diagnostic in Porfolio Mode:
1. Create a project or open an existing project.
2. Add an exposure view or select an existing exposure view. After you open an exposure view, the Exposure Summary Dashboard appears.
3. In the New Analysis area of the navigation pane, click Data Quality. The New Data Quality Analysis configuration pane displays the name of the analysis target and indicates how much of the exposure data has not been geocoded.
4. Select the Score Data check box and then select one of the options in the Scoring Data pane. The options enable you to select the perils to use when calculating data quality and overall risk scores.
• Use the maximum of hurricane and severe storm—Based on the location and characteristics of the exposure, the diagnostic uses the peril (hurricane or severe storm only) with the higher modeled loss cost to calculate the scores.
• Apply selected peril—The diagnostic uses the selected peril (Earthquake, Hurricane, or Severe Storm) to calculate the scores for all locations.
• Use maximum loss cost peril—Based on the location and characteristics of the exposure, the diagnostic uses the peril (Earthquake, Hurricane, or Severe Thunderstorm) with the highest modeled loss cost to calculate the scores.
5. By default, the analysis target is the exposure view you were working with when you selected Data Quality. To narrow the scope of the exposure data being analyzed, click Analysis Filters. For example, you can analyze only exposures with a total replacement value above or below a specific value.
6. Click Analysis Management to configure analysis-specific functions.
7. In the Analysis Name field, leave the default name, which includes the exposure view name and the type of analysis, or enter another, unique, alphanumeric name.
|Entering some combination of the exposure view name along with the analysis type enables you to quickly find result sets in the Activity Monitor.|
8. Click Run. Touchstone adds the analysis to the Activity Monitor queue for processing when the required system resources are available.
9. View the analysis results.
© 2016 AIR Worldwide. All rights reserved.
Click here for information about AIR Worldwide, including copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, and contact information.
Touchstone V3.0 Updated December 01, 2016